Friday, October 2, 2015

Welcome Friday!  Although I was up at the usual (roughly) time 0430 - I rarely follow a clock precisely as I consider it a guide not a master, I found my routine was disrupted with "need to" do tasks.  It is good and bad to build in a buffer which is primarily set aside for achieving fitness goals as it is easy to let them slide however today I didn't feel as though I was simply skipping the work out because I didn't want to work out.  Quite the contrary, I missed the work out which is part of regaining the passion. In days long past I recall REALLY missing work outs.  Today was more of a gentle feeling but the good part it wasn't a feel of joy that I missed it.  I was think of ways I may still be able to fit the work out into today's routine.  I'll see what Friday brings.  Have a great weekend with Joaquin.

No comments:

Post a Comment